Skaneateles Community Center Programs:
Your guide to fitness, connection, community, and fun!
Skaneateles Community Center provides fitness, connection, and community for all. Explore our programs and facilities to learn more about the benefits of individual or family membership.
The newly renovated Mary H. Soderberg Aquatic Center features indoor pools, diving, an accessible, zero-entry pool, water slides, a playground, and a hot tub. Explore our aquatics program to learn more about:
- Swim lessons for all ages and skill levels, with discounts for Skaneateles Community Center members
- Open swim opportunities in our leisure pool, water playground, and 25-yard indoor competition pool
- Swimming birthday parties and group events
- Low-impact cardio aquatics group fitness classes, including Aqua Zumba and Deep Aqua Fitness
Group exercise classes at Skaneateles Community Center are about so much more than fitness! Connection with others creates a fun and motivational workout experience when you join our group exercise classes. See our full schedule and plan your week around workouts including:
- Yoga, Yogalates, Chair Yoga, and Tai Chi
- Cardio classes for all, including Dance Fit, Zumba, and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Strength training workouts like Barre, TRX Suspension, Bootcamp, and Pilates
- Indoor Cycling in our dedicated spin studio
The William G. Allyn and Duke Schneider Ice Arenas at Skaneateles Community Center offer open and group ice skating programs at two NHL-sized indoor ice skating rinks. Programs and services include:
- Hockey lessons for adults and kids, including skill and speed training
- Figure skating lessons and learn to skate programs
- Outside hockey clinics and training
- Ice rink rental for birthday parties and special events
- Special Olympics ice skating program, Peter’s Ice Angels
- Open ice skating and special community events, year round
Find motivation and fitness, connection and accountability with Skaneateles Community Center personal training. Choose from private sessions, small group training for yourself and up to four other friends, and even sport-specific training.
Our community center provides active lifestyle programs and fun for all ages! Skaneateles Community Center offers preschool for little learners ages 2-4, before- and after-school programs for school-aged children, summer day camps, interactive child care for children of members, and gymnasium programs and open play access throughout the year. See what our community center offers for your child(ren) and the whole family today!